Saturday, January 31, 2009

Week 2 - FX Goal Review

t



This week has been an uneventful week. Although winning 6 out of 7 trades with a new personal record high of 1,028 pips albeit with a micro lot. My portfolio has increased marginally at 1.2% and therefore missed my weekly goal.

Using my coach Price Pullback Strategy, I only managed to find 2 trades at the end of the trading week. As i do not like to leave the trade open over the weekend, i had put in a tight Trailing Stop on both trades. Both trades were out at the slight reversal. In order to make up to my goal, i have to achieve 21% growth next week. It will be a tall order, however i remain optimistic as there are 2 major interest announcement next week. Hopefully i can take advantage of it.

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition