Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trading Reflection - 1st week of Feb 2010

Had another disappointing result this week, -3%, now the portfolio stands at -52%, new time low. It can be very frustrating when the result do not go your way. Sometimes i do feel helplessness.

When i started this forex trading, I have great expectation to be able to retire comfortably within a short time of period. And it did not turn out as what I expected, then i thought maybe i wasn't able to concentrate and focus on trading while working full time. So i quit my full time job and work in the real estate industry as a negotiator, I thought where this job allows me to manage my time to suit my trading, I would be able to produce better result. And i was wrong, I did worse.

And now i must think of a remedy. How can i consistently produce better result in trading?

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition