Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Good start to Week 85

Started the first trading day of the week with 3 trades. The first two long trades on GBP/USD and AUD/USD was another premature entries. Even though the signals were trending up but I did not wait till after the Euro session open. To enter trades at GMT8:00 would be safer as I noticed that the price tend heading the same direction thereafter. Realized my mistakes, I ended both trade prematurely with small loss and entered a short on EUR/USD with 40 pips profit target. And it did hit my target approximately one hour later, thus recouping my earlier two losses and ended up with almost 4% gain.
EUR/USD reverse moment after my PT was hit and it went up to 70 pips beyond my entry point. Considered this a lucky break. Thanks. :)

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition