Thursday, April 30, 2009

Huo huo huo huo...120 pips!

Huo huo huo huo huo huo....that's how i felt after my trade ended today. Somehow this song comes to my mind. Maybe because the trade experienced a sharp pullback near my SL before it goes my way and hit my re-adjusted PT while i was away.




The trade started early after a breakout on the upside happen. I entered long on GBP/JPY after confirming the direction. However it was up and down, up and down for about 6 hours before finally going positive. And it was a long battle, triumph at last. Added slightly over 3% to my portfolio on this trade alone. Overall is down 3.4% from my startup capital.
EP: 144.69
SL: 143.19
PT: 145.89 (re-adjusted)
Result: 120 pips.

Cheers!
Huo huo huo huo huo huo....

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition