Thursday, May 7, 2009

Strategies for Success

Two consecutive SL knocked the wind out of my sail. Portfolio down 9.1% so far. Tried hard to lift myself up. Found some inspirational videos but it did not work much. Anyway, i need to keep my mind positive. No point fretting over those losses.



Need to tweak my strategy to suit my style, as well as my game plan. Set some goals, both long term and immediate.
Mission Impossible I : Achieve consistent small profits.
Mission Impossible II : Achieve 500% portfolio growth by end of the year.
Mission Impossible III: Retire by May 2010.



Strategies for Success: Change the input to your mind, change your attitude.



Heroes bounced back. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition