Friday, May 15, 2009

What If You Can Have If?

If I have a million dollar....I'll want another million, and another million, and another million, and another million, and another million, and another million and hope it never stop coming...

I hope I can make it with trading forex. Today i closed 3 trades, one trade, short USD/JPY from yesterday which i accidentally closed it with 29 pips loss. The second is long GBP/JPY, which is a 50:50 trade. It didn't goes my way and i adjusted the SL moment after, exited with 50 pips loss. Then i went in short on the same pair and exited at trailing stop with 90 pips gain. The reason i went in short is because German and French quarterly GDP data released today is worse than the consensus. And the market reacted badly to it. However I did not end it when i saw the hammer formed about 5 hours later with about +150 pips, some 50 pips away from my PT. And it retraced all the way to the day high. Exited with 90 pips gain.

Summary for the day is small profits again.
Lesson learned. Ended the week with 1.2% growth.



Enjoy the MV.

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition