Saturday, June 6, 2009

Eight Month Forex Summary

I've been analyzing my trading results of my first 8 months in forex trading. And most of my trades centered around this 4 major currencies cross, USD, GBP, EUR and JPY with approximately 85% of my total trades. And the winning ratio is quite satisfactory, however i need to improve on my money management, trading emotion, mentality and psychology.

The strategies i learned from my mentor has been wonderful and proven to be workable. And i am grateful to him as he has been trying to improve my money management and trading psychology by bringing in experts to conduct courses to keep us motivated.

Now it is up to me to raise my believe and expectation.

Have a great weekend ahead.

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition