Saturday, September 12, 2009

Trade Result Year 1

It's been one year since I started trading forex. And I've learned a lot from my mentor, my trading buddies and from myself. What was once I thought would be the easy and fast track to wealth has been a very challenging one. Perhaps I underestimated the market and overestimated myself. But I am glad I have found my passion and working towards my goal. I have always believed that i would be a trader, if not in forex, perhaps in stocks or options. The chart on the right tabulated my total trades since my first trade.

My winning to losing trades is approximately 5:3 with few trades breaking even. My target till end of the year is to increase the winning ratio to 7:3 and making 500% return in order to win my mentor's challenge. Although my current portfolio is sitting at -23% and its quite a big goal but i believed its possible. Stay positive, disciplined and focus on my goal and game plan. I will do it.

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition