Thursday, September 3, 2009

Trade Result 28 Aug - 02 Sept 2009

After the reflecting on my trade result and setup the last time, i managed to improved a bit on my trade entry and controlling my emotion. The next 2 trades ended up with break even as i monitor the trade closely and adjusted the SL level once it moves in my direction. The third trade is on Monday which, is the UK bank holiday. At one point it moved to about 40 pips, about 10 pips away from my target but then the market had a correction and i closed it with only 12 pips.
The next day i tried the same setup and this time managed to get 39 pips from GBP/USD and managed to add 1.9% to my portfolio. On Wednesday I entered a short on GBP/JPY with smaller SL level and small lot size as i had to be away from the screen and it hit my SL of 35 pips.

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition