Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First Trade of March 2010

I took a long break from trading in coincidence with Chinese New Year celebration. Partly was because I was too busy to trade and partly because I am unable to identify good trading opportunity. The market has been very volatile and for the past few weeks, I have been entering trade irregardless of proper trade signals and it has cost me dearly. Now that I have learned my lesson, I will start trading with proper money management and trading system.

Today I entered short EUR/USD based on these criteria:
D1: Down
H4: Down
H1: Down
MACD: Down
ADX: Down
RSI: Above lower channel

Short at 1.3525 with profit target of 100 pips but it only went down 90 pips before reversing. I closed it manually with 33 pips gain. A good start.

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition