Tuesday, May 25, 2010

EUR/USD: 100pips

Longed AUD/JPY and GBP/JPY yesterday at around GMT7:00 and both ended at SL. Effectively wiped out more than 8% from my portfolio. Persisted with the trades even though both pairs did not managed to break upward for a while. Hoped to ride the early trend but was caught out by the false signals.

Shorted EUR/USD right after both earlier trades hit SL. The trend for EUR/USD looks strong however for some strange reason, I decided to enter other pairs instead of this one. I always thought that the JPY crosses would yield me better result but I was humbled this time. In less than three hours, this trade hit PT of 100 pips. At the time of writing, the pair has even reached lower at under 1.2300.



Net percentage gain for yesterday is 5.3%.

Now is waiting for confirmation signals if there is any reversal or pullback for this pair before entering.

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition