Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A small win & A Bigger Lesson

Had 2 winning trades yesterday. Shorted EUR/USD and GBP/USD with 45 pips and 72 pips target respectively. However only EUR/USD managed to close with full PT while GBP/USD closed with 46 pips gain. Would have hit full PT if I did not close it manually. Its been a while since I have seen such big movement in a day. Should have more faith and confident with the signals, though sometimes I would rather close with smaller profit than nothing. Its always a battle within, this time fear got the better of me. Still lack a bit of composure when facing the trading platform. However I believe that when you are trading with the money you have won, you would have better composure than when you are trading with your own capital. It could be lack of trading experience or in my case lack of winning experience. With more winning trades under your belt, you should be able to tell if the signals are convincing enough.

After yesterday close, my portfolio now stands at -51.8%. Looking at opportunity to enter during the Euro session now.
;)

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition