Saturday, February 21, 2009

Charitable Deed

I received a cheque from my mentor after achieved the 2,000pips per trade challenge. This is the second challenge my mentor threw to us during one of our regular gathering. I've missed the first challenge by a day late. It was a big dissapointment to me as I was very close to the reward. So i doubled my effort, researched all the currency pairs and found the highest probable pair that can achieved the 2,000pips. I must say that the reward was worth every single effort that i've put in.

The amount was quite substantial. After pondering for a while on what to do with the sum, I've decided to channel part of the amount to the charitable organisation, Sau Seng Lum.
I will post the receipt once i received it. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow ! u r great ! respect !

Money Magnet Babe said...

I feel very proud of you too. =)

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition