Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feb 2009 monthly review

I entered a short position on EURUSD at 1.2713 last night. Another impulsive trade entered that cost me 2.4% of my portfolio. When can i really learn from my own folly? This really sums up my worst trading month...13.4% loss for the month so far. Looking back at my trades, i found that i had not been following the rules of trading for most of the trades. I started the month with at the high of my portfolio growth of 9.9% and now its down to -4.8%. Trades after trades of losing has dented my confidence and rocked my self belief at times. At the height, i got delusioned, believing that i can profit from trades with fewer criteria met and was brought down to the floor. And it hurts...real bad.

So no more trading till next month. Need to go back to basics. C u next month.

1 comment:

Money Magnet Babe said...

Don't give up! Try to accept that losing is part of the learning experience. Don't let it demoralise you in other areas. Money is just an idea. Remember -> You control money; money does not control you!

Look forward to read your trade postings next month then!

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition