Saturday, February 21, 2009

Weekly Trade Result

The market has been very choppy for the past few weeks, the signal generated from the indicators does not last long with reversal happening too frequent. I've been unable to get much trading signal for the past week.

Towards the end of the week, i entered 2 trades after seeing it clear only few of the criteria. GBP/USD closed with 55 pips loss, small SL due to adjustment after it didn't look right an hour after the trade otherwise it would hit my original SL at 200 pips. Another trade which is still open at the moment is NZDUSD, current position is -50 pips.

At the moment, my portfolio growth is still at 0%. Though i have my fair share of winnings, i do have some regrets as well, notably my lack of discipline and sometimes greed. Most of my losing position was due to my own lack of self control and discipline. I probably could have grow 50% if not for my own faults. Now after 4 consecutive weeks of missing my weekly goal of 6% growth, next week shall be the start of my winning run. Check out my winning trades next week.
Cheers.

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition