Thursday, August 20, 2009

First View

I had a chance to follow my friend, who is a very experienced real estate negotiator for a house viewing today. And this is my first on the job training. He taught me a lot of things, but most importantly is to work hard. He told me of some of his partners who were top sales and were making hundreds of thousand. But one need to put in effort and time, focus on what you do. We finished our viewing at around 4pm.

I got back and entered short on GBP/JPY after seeing it appear to be in a reversal after the UK Retail Sales announcement. It was hovering for about an hour before it finally move down. But i was having a bit doubt on whether the price can really go down and i closed it with 21 pips gain moment after it was in my favour. Later the price seems to be heading down further close to my initial PT target. Anyway pips gain is pips earned.

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition