Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Too early

I entered another short position on GBP/JPY after confirming the short term trend. And managed to close with 22 pips gain. The currency pair were ranging after it plummet by approximately 100 pips at GMT 5:00. My entry time was 90 minutes later and it was battling for 2 hours before i decided to close it with small gain at GMT 8:18 just before UK market open. And minutes later the pair sustained another downward move towards my initial PT target. Now reflecting on the earlier loss of the same pair. I think i entered the first trade too early and the second trade closed too early.

I've been reviewing my own trading result ever since i started trading. Of the total 240 trades I had entered, 58% won, 36% loss and 6% ended up break-even. That is the macro look at my trading journal. On a closer scrutiny, for trades ended up with min 50 pips win/loss, the ratio was 35 win to 56 loss. How do i reverse win loss ratio?

???

No comments:

Economic Calender

BBC News | Business | Economy | World Edition